Monday, February 10, 2014

DIY Melted Crayon Art Canvas


Hello Crafters!  I'm back with a brand new post!  Its been 100 years since I last posted! Well I'm back!

This is a extremely fun and easy craft and it gives you a nice piece of art to put on your wall.

WHAT YOU NEED

-A Hairdryer
-A Canvas
-A 64 Pack of Crayons
-A Hot Glue Gun

DIRECTIONS

1. Use your hot glue gun to glue the crayons onto the canvas. (You can put the crayons in any order you want rainbow, pattern, etc.) Let the glue dry completely.
2. Use your hairdryer to melt the crayons. I recommend doing this outside with a old table cloth. In order for the wax to melt down, the canvas needs to be elevated.
3. Let the wax dry completely. After it's dried you have a beautiful piece of art to hang on your wall!

I hope you guys want to do this. It's super fun! 

Well, until next time have an awesome day!
Love, Maddie

No comments:

Post a Comment